Saturday, October 20, 2007

Who is Ron Paul?

I didn't want to talk about politics in this blog however I feel so strongly that our government has become so incredibly corrupt, wasteful and inept from both republicans and democrats that I feel it necessary to stand on my virtual soap box and ask you to just listen to what Doctor Ron Paul has to say. He is like no other candidate that is running for President of the United States and his views and beliefs cross party lines. I have never felt this strongly about any political candidate before and for the first time, instead of voting for the lesser of two evils, I feel confident that I will be giving my vote to a citizen of the United States that will truly uphold the Constitution and bring dignity back to our country. Please check out the link.
Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA&eurl=http://www.ronpaulhq.com/2007_10_01_archive.php

You can also find out more about Ron Paul here.
www.ronpaulhq.com/
www.ronpaul2008.com/

2 comments:

JS said...

It's been 2 months, where is the latest blog post? Just kidding, but you should try to put something up every 2 weeks or monthly. It's a good place to vent.

Cambridge Chris said...

Your Ron Paul blog entry is not political - Liberty transcends all labels of conversation. The Spirit of Liberty has been awakened by Ron Paul, and we will carry the torch long after Ron Paul's run for President. I look forward to taking up this cause with you by my side. "Give me liberty or give me death." -Patrick Henry